• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Now I've seen it all... 256MB USB Flash Drive w/Pocket Knife

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
53892-unit.jpg

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=53892&cat=RDM&cpc=JAD

I saw that at MicroCenter (I think it was the same one). The flash drive is detachable from the rest of the knife so that you can travel with it without getting into trouble.

I've seen those at Best Buy. Try getting those past security at airports when it's plugged into the USB port and you claim it's computer part not a weapon for hijacking planes.

Good thing the USB part is detatchable, you can leave the knives when you're in a no-knife zone like public schools, airports, courthouses, etc.

Iknife lol thats a good one...
what about the Icup-o-coffee?

btw i have known about those for a while and hey seem pretty cool...even though the usb drive wouldnt last a week in my pocket knives...
i love my leatherman...and my victorinox...

ohh btw the answer is 42.

heh heh ... definitly differant . Too bad that device will never see the light of day in any airport for travelling purposes .

I've seen those at comp usa and they also sell it at my school. Way overpriced at both places though.

Sam, Fry's has had them for a couple years, at least. These are one of the few electronic things I might consider getting there, too. They are in the hard plastic packaging, and nigh on impossible to repack. (Damn near impossible to open, too!)

That way, you KNOW you are getting a NEW one from Fry's. (Which is STRANGE for Fry's!)

My 3 favourite multi-tools, the original Shopsmith 10ER, Plierench, (Google it) and my 32 tool Swiss Army Knife. (I also have a small 10 tool SA Knife.)

The Shopsmith won't fit in my back pocket, or my backpack, but the other 2 are almost always with me.

steve

You could use the file like a flathead (at least, it sure looks that way) and knives are very useful, especially on all those boxes the post/fedex/ups/dhl man delivers. :D

Back