• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can i find winXP hotfix's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Big One

i want to make myself an updated WIN XP SP2 cd/dvd
where can i find all the hotfix/updates/ect...
and how do i use them in order to put them in the cd/dvd

thx 4 all help

09/05 autopatcher xp was released 2 days ago. It's good. I have used it for many months. It saves you a lot of times if you format computer and redo everything again.

you can do slipstream / unattended with it too. Autopatcher xp is GOOD for whatever you do. If you are a new user, you should download FULL version instead of *lite* version because it has all hotfixes and other *cool tweaked stuffs*. I'm only interested in winxp hotfixes.

Easy to use and it's FREE. Highly recommended.

the only downside is *downloading speed*. People grab autopatcher xp if there is no tomorrow. That's fast and EXTREMELY GOOD.!

The Big One said:
the Autopatcher looks good
but is it really that good? any personal experience
If you DL all the hotfixes/updates from Microsoft's site you will probably be forced to reboot at least four times.
Autopatcher will cram it down XP's throat in one gulp.

It's a great program, but since Windows validation came online the mirror servers have been swamped...it might take a while to get.

how do i slipstream the autopatcher in order to create a nice updated CD/DVD

something else
what should i add to my win XP SP2 updated CD/DVD except the patches and making it unattended (also, what is the best way to make unattended )

Back