• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Macromedia Flash and Pictures on the Internet??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Viper69

I have no idea what forum this belongs in.

I was visiting a site and they had put up a macromedia flash display to show off some their product.

I wanted to save the pictures but I wasn't able to. How can I save the pictures? OR is that even possible?

I am using Mozilla 1.7.7, I also have IE 5.x....Whatever would work, would be great.

Thanks

Ahhh OK...that makes sense...thanks..I was thinking that.but not familiar w/the software I wasn't really sure..thanks!

if the images are contained or even just loaded into the flash movie it is unlikely that you will be able to download them. if the developers of the site were smart they would have protected the swf file from import.

a roundabout way of getting the images would be to screenshot each as they are displayed (screenshots will capture flash) and crop the product out of the sreenshot using photoshop if you have it or a free app like GIMP.

I actually can download the .swf file....if I download it again....will that enable me to get the pictures?

Back