• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI - Soso Tech Support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

apu318

Disabled
Welland: Most drug use per capita in Canada.
I had my 250gb bios conk out on me in August. I was told to pop the chip out and send it to them and they would reflash it for me. So I did, and it was received at their office on Septemer 8th. I started getting worried 2 weeks ago, and was calling them and left messages at both of their offices but no one had called me back. The Sacro. office said they couldnt find it/didn't have my package today, finally after I spoke to someone. I called the Hayward office and they said they did not have it either. After fighting with them a bit, and spelling my name out 500 times to somebody who was a bit difficult, they said to e-mail them my contact info and they'll ship me a new BIOS. I guess it'll come out okay.. I don't know how long it will take for it to get here, and I was having problems with e-mails coming back from the mailer daemon at first. Now they seem to have went thru.

Back