• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Program to fix damaged digital pictures?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hackstall

Hey Guys,

Well I was recently on vacation and I borrowed my cousin's Kodak 4.0m digital camera. After I got back, I gave the camera to my cousin to out the pictures on a CD. Well, she dropped it. It seems to have scrambled most of the pictures for some reason. A few of the pictures are fine, but most of them are wrecked. The thumbnails all look okay, but once you click on the picture, the pictures are not okay.

The crux of it is that these pictures pretty well can't be replaced and I would seriously hate to lose them.

Is there any process or program that can fix them? Like I said, the thumbnails all look fine. Is that of any help? Is there a better place to ask this question?

Perhaps you could go to Kodak's site and see if they have a message board or forum like this. Might be some knowledgable folks on there pertaining to this. Or google for some photo sites or forums....good luck :)

Don't know if this will help you but this program has saved a load of pictures that were damaged on a sd card the trial version will only tell you if the pictures can be recovered the full will do the recovery
http://www.imagerecall.com

Back