• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Teamspeak block

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{ace of spades}

Disabled
I run a clan and i was going to put a teamspeak block on my clan website (using php nuke)

It says i have to edit the follwing files putting in my ts details. The only details they have given me is the ip: 209.40.98.30:8969 . I put in what i thought were my correct details (as shown below) but it doesnt work. It shows the teamspeak block but isnt registering any of my info (i.e i am on the channel and its saying noone is). It also isnt showing my TS channel name. What SHOULD i have put below?

FILE 1

// Change this to your Server Password or leave it empty if it is a public server.
$ServerLoginPWD = "";

//This variable determines how much time will elapse (in seconds) before the page will refresh.
$RefreshRate = 60;

// This flag determines if the user can log into the TS server is he/she is not logged into the website. Set to 0 if you want to allow Anon login
$NoAnonLogIn = 0;

// Change this to anything you wish. Should you allow Anon logins, this is the name of anyone who logs into the TS Server.
$AnonLoginName = "Guest";

// This flag determines if collapse/expand feature should be used. Set to '0' to dissable
$UseCollapse = 1;

FILE 2

// Change this to your Server SuperAdmin Password
$ServerShoutPWD = "*****";

// Change this to your PHP-Nuke root Location including the '/' at the end
$ServerURL = "http://www.hiven.org/public_html";

// This flag determines if the user can log into the TS server is he/she is not logged into the website. Set to 0 if you want to allow Anon login
$NoAnonLogIn = 0;

// Change this to anything you wish. Should you allow Anon logins, this is the name of anyone who logs into the TS Server.
$AnonLoginName = "Guest";

FILE 3

var $serverURL = "209.40.98.30"; // will be used for the connect link, don't use localhost here
var $serverAddress = "209.40.98.30"; // can be ip address or url
var $serverQueryPort = 51234; // default 51234, must be accessible and usable. check server.ini
var $serverUDPPort = 8969; // default 8767

If anyone could help that would be great. Ive been trying all morning to get this to work :(.

James

Back