• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jab-tech (UPS only?)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

heatpipe

Registered
I went to jab-tech this morning and added an item to my cart and now it seems I can only choose UPS to ship the item. The USPS option that I always used to use is now gone. There is a tab that says other carriers, but when I click the tab it claims there are no other shipping options for my area.

Is anyone else getting this?

If UPS is going to be the only shipping option for jab-tech then that will truely be a bummer. I loved those cut rate USPS prices. I just hope this has something to do with the fact that their upgrading the site. Time will tell.

The issue is Jab-Tech is undergoing a makeover and I suspect that after the upgrade Jab-Tech will offer the shipping options you are have grown accustomed to, namely the cheap USPS priority option. He's a member here and I will send him a PM

We are currently upgrading our cart to a newer version.

We expect this to take until approx 9pm EST Sept 23rd.

(Might be longer though, problem with HTML)

All orders placed prior to this have been processed and have shipped as normal.

Stop back later to hopefully see the new website :)

Let us pray!

Jab-tech is my favorite vendor and UPS is my nemesis!

Hi guys.

We upgraded our cart to a much superior version and well its caused a glitch with USPS shipping calculations... It could be several days before its fixed but USPS shipping option will be coming back ASAP.

There is also alot of other things going on behind the scenes at Jab-tech...

In 3 weeks we are moving to a new (bigger place) we don't expect any orders to be delayed because of this and during the move the cart will be turned off.
Once we are settled there are a few other things happen that we hope will help us improve our services.
Toll Free number for sales and stuff
Online Live help / support for product help, general questions etc..
This we hope to accomplish within 5 weeks.

On the To Do list:
Improved checkout (ez checkout same as dangerden)
Trouble ticket system rather than plain old email

Hope this helps.

Jab-Tech is doing a great job with those changes. I think we should reward businesses that make service a priority.

Oh, and the new store looks really sharp too! :)

I think this has been fixed, now. I went to the site and it is offering USPS under other carriers.

Back