• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a Wireless Keyboard w/ built in Joystick

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Voltron

I set up a computer in my living room to my TV and right now Im using a regular wireless Logitech mouse and keyboard. The reception is really poor, the mouse is very jumpy and sometimes the keyboard misses keys when I press them.

Im only about 10' away from my TV but it still doesnt work. I've been looking for a wireless keyboard with a built in joystick for mouse and havent had much luck yet. I've came across a couple but they were no name brands and couldnt really tell how well they would perform. Do any of you guys have any suggestions?

The Microsoft MCE keyboard would be great but I dont have MCE. :(

Budget? I have a friend who has one of the bluetooth Logitech DiNovo keyboard mouse sets and you can use that thing from anywhere but there kind of spendy

I know My MX1000 doesnt really work past about 7 feet or so.

Have you considered just getting a USB extenstion and putting the reciever close to where you mosue from.

for an integrateed mouse I think you will need to look for a trackball for touchpad, but I dont think I have ever seen a wireless keyboard with either of those

Back