• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP went crazy know why ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twiggz

All the sudden programs wouldnt work or work properly while others remained the same, eventually i couldnt even get on the internet because my browsers wouldnt launch.. i didnt have any viruses that norton picked up so i just formatted the HD and now everything is peachy .. know what did this ??

Twiggz said:
All the sudden programs wouldnt work or work properly while others remained the same, eventually i couldnt even get on the internet because my browsers wouldnt launch.. i didnt have any viruses that norton picked up so i just formatted the HD and now everything is peachy .. know what did this ??
An occurence of at least one of the following, or a combination of these phenomena:
1) Viruses
2) Spy|Adware
3) Windows Rot.

...can result in rendering a system inoperative.

system hasnt been maintained, defrag' temp files cleared, not formated in a few years and the system just say "screw you i aint working anymore under these conditions!"

:D

Back