• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Little freebie brag today...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

4GHZ_or_bust

Now 6GHz or Bust!
2 mid tower ATX cases (not sure what brand or model, both are steel) One has Athlon XP badge stuck on it.
40x CD-ROM (yet another sacrifice for hardware destro thread)
4 disc changer
2 floppy drives (might blow them up just for fun)
Assorted cables
About 3 pounds of assorted screws and standoffs
HP 4x +R/+RW DVD burner single layer. Seems to work but only at 2.4x when using 8x +R blank
Gigabyte GA-7VKML with several buldging caps (anyone want to try and fix it?)
512MB PC133
AMD K6-2 450MHz
AMD Athlon 1800 :santa:

Now if I can find a cheap mobo to go with the 1800, I'd have a backup PC to replace the recently deceased Athlon 1200. And a spare DVD burner for the backup helps a lot more than CD burners :D

I "aquired" an 8 way router. If I had my truck I would also have about 30 workstations...

Stupid school wide computer bash... :( Makes me sad to see them go to waste.

4GHZ_or_bust said:
2 mid tower ATX cases (not sure what brand or model, both are steel) One has Athlon XP badge stuck on it.
40x CD-ROM (yet another sacrifice for hardware destro thread)
4 disc changer
2 floppy drives (might blow them up just for fun)
Assorted cables
About 3 pounds of assorted screws and standoffs
HP 4x +R/+RW DVD burner single layer. Seems to work but only at 2.4x when using 8x +R blank
Gigabyte GA-7VKML with several buldging caps (anyone want to try and fix it?)
512MB PC133
AMD K6-2 450MHz
AMD Athlon 1800 :santa:

Now if I can find a cheap mobo to go with the 1800, I'd have a backup PC to replace the recently deceased Athlon 1200. And a spare DVD burner for the backup helps a lot more than CD burners :D

nice find!!!
(can i have t3h ram? :D) jk.
my mom gave me a cd burner and i havent tested it yet. i have also found a small hdd in the trash that i have to check.

Back