• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMAZON.com forever?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lincolnompa

Alright, so I ordered a dvd and some clothes off of amazon. I was ten told that I could get free shipping. I choose the free shipping and in my email I found out my dvd won't come before October 4 and my clothes wont come before November 10. Is this some type of newegg ploy where they tell you some date but it comes a few days (or in this case a week) after the order or should I cancel my orders because they will take eternity to get to me?

That is strange. I ordered an Antec SLK3000B which was shipped for free and I got it within a week of ordering(like 4 days). I am about to order a set of sennhsier headphones on Friday that will also have free shipping. I'd contact Amazon and see what they have to day.

I recently ordered some shirts off of Amazon, their 5 day shipping only took about 5 days, however it was a week and a half after I ordered that they even shipped it. Not sure if I'd order from Amazon again...

Hmm... I'm going back home and I'll buy some clothes there, to hell with amazon...

if you look it usually tellls you when it will shop by during the check out as i recalled - ordered plenty from Amazon.com and only once did they have something delayed.

it also depends if you order DIRECTLY from amazon or another seller on their. most of my amazon orders ship in 24hours as they state .

Back