• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

e-tailer dropped the ball, and won't reply

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kbofwy

Registered
e-tailer dropped the ball, and won't reply- Has now replied

I ordered an Innovatek VGA water block from a reputable dealer and added some threaded o-ring barb fittings to the order too. Monday the 26th I received the package and opened the Innovatek box to find the Innovatek compression fittings had been removed and replaced with the other barb fittings that I had placed on the order, and no where in the box were the compression fittings that are supposed to be on the block!! To top it off, the VGA block has some gouges (although small) from being gripped with a pair of pliers. :bang head

So I e-mailed the company late Monday night and got no reply Tuesday, so I emailed again noon today (Wed.) with still no reply tonight. How much time should it take for customer service to reply to a screwed up order? And why would they take the time (literally) to screw up the order in the first place instead of just putting the items in a box and shipping it!

Last edited:
Doubt that customer service was the problem. They are the folks who answer the phone. You did not say who the vendor is. Hmmm... Try calling them.

Yeah, calling them is a good idea. I'll try that in the a.m.

I didn't say who the vendor was yet, cause I wasn't sure I gave them enough time to respond and save themselves the embarrasment.

Just got a reply email before I called and they are sending the missing fittings. I'm not gonna bother them with the plier scratches, not worth the hassle.

Guess I just needed to wait a little longer before venting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back