• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Worth it to change my mouse?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tyreal

Is it worth it to change mym ouse?

Staples has the logitech MX518 on sale for 40$ canadian and i want to buy it.

I don't really like my Microsoft IntelliMouse Wireless 2.0 since its kinda old and i have too many wireless things in this room so i get alot of interference and die alot because of it.

Do you think i should change?

Hey, if you are looking for someone to tell you to spend your money you've got it. The MS cordless mice are junk from all I have heard. I have two Logitech cordless and they both work great.

thanks guys.

I biked to staples with 50$ in hand but when i saw the mouse it was 49.00 and i didn't have enough. i swore and biked back home. its about 2-3 km to get there.

OH WELL. Im gonna go there a bit later hopefully or tommorrow.
Still not sure if i want to buy it or not.

I had an Intellimouse optical. Had. That is until today. When I got home, I got my new super cheap, 800dpi optical mouse. (free after rebate from Tigerdirect.com) This is that iRocks mouse that they've been pushing for months now.

I play BF2. I had a real problem where if I picked up my mouse, I couldn't turn for a while. I kept getting killed while I tried to get the mouse to react to my movements. I played a quick game before dinner with the new mouse and.....

..... It was night and day different. Now the mouse is too good. I'm gonna have to find a way to slow it down a touch or get used to it. I'm gonna be a force to recon with here shortly in BF2.

The MS mouse stinks!

most of the people at my local staples are nice, I tried to buy something, was like $1 short, and they covered it ;)

yea. Im gonna go to tommorrow and purchase it.
Im just spending tonogith to further evaluate my mouse. If it proves worthy to stay then i may just save myself some money.

Back