• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

multiple keyboards?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mrgreenjeans

Due to the constraints of moving to a smaller abode, my wife and I now share the same computer. I've got us set up as different users, etc. My question is that she prefers an ergonomic MS keyboard (which drives me nuts as I'm a hunt and peck sorta guy) and I prefer the logitech wireless w/ the mx700 mouse. Can I hook up both keyboards or do I have to lose mine? She's a full time student and takes priority over my use. (This is a home/business PC vs. the hobby/gaming rig in my sig. :cool: )

Thanks for the input. I didn't have a usb connector for the ergo board so shut down, connected it and rebooted. Who knows, this might help my typing skills. :bang head A lot of practice with the delete key!

I took the earlier advice and have the wireless configured on the usb input (typed this part) and put the ergonomic keyboard on the standard serial input (and typed this).
I've rebooted several times and had no problems. Actually this ergonomics not so bad after all.
Thanks for the input.

Back