• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Having some problems with my p5ad2e-premium

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sp1k3

Right now im having some problems with my p5ad2e-premium, or atleast thats what i have come to deem the problem on. Ok the problem is when i will leave my computer running, ill just walk away, then i will come back a few hours later (5 hours or so). And my monitor will act like it has no input, i move the mouse, i press buttons on my keyboard then it just reboots. And when i boot back to windows, it says that windows has created a log, of a some sort of error.

Im just hoping its only the mobo, because some of my parts from previous builds. But i dont think thats the affect.

O yeah, just yesterday it happeened to me twice. Not to mention that my mobo is refurbished. (Just tried to save some da** money!):bang head

I have had no problems like that on my board of the same model and brand.

Try looking into your Windows setting it seems like it isn't coming out of hibernate if you have that mode on.

Well its strange, because im starting to think its when i leave my monitor on, and then it goes into power save mode, then it turns the screen off. Or atleast doesnt display anything, and then i come back a few hours later, and it acts like its not responding, no signal.

Back