• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick Q about USPS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NaNoBLaZe01

Quick question... If a package was sent on Sat. via USPS Priority, It should get here by Tues. or Wed.? (Are packages shipped during Sundays?)

I've had a package shipped to me the morning of one day and arrive at my house the next. Priority mail.

USPS its 2-3 days. (Supposedly thats guaranteed)

So, if it takes LONGER than that, give em a call,.

Priority Mail is not a guaranteed timeframe of delivery. If a package is lost, the earliest that the start of attempted tracing can occur is 30 days. I've had one package arrive almost exactly two MONTHS late. I had already sent a replacement to the customer long before then, so he refused the package and it found it's way back to me another month later. If it's a critical package, use a shipping with an actual tracking method, one that has location and time scans.

Express/Overnight Mail is guaranteed, Priority is not (it seems that their estimate is for during non-holiday seasons). Do you have a delivery confirmation number where you can check at least if it got to a hub?

Back