• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

System Appraisal?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Maharg

I'm thinking of getting rid of my MSI K7D system with dual XP2600 CPUs and water-cooling system. The thing is I have no idea what this stuff is worth because I've been a bit out of touch.

I feel like I'm not using the system to its potential and might go with a single P4 3.0ghz with 2mb buffer. What do you guys think would be reasonable to ask for this mobo/cpu combo?

Maybe $200 for the MB and CPUs.

Just keep in mind you can pick up Dual Xeons for about $300-350 that will smoke XPs.

Xtreme Barton said:
have any pics ??

i would say 200-250 beings you have water ...

Maharg said:
What do you guys think would be reasonable to ask for this mobo/cpu combo?

He never said anything about selling the other stuff.

Tip from someone who was trying to buy a pair of CPUs like yours: Don't part out! Setups like yours have been selling quite fast over on 2cpu, but while there are dual athlon boards posted right now with little interest(At least, I sure haven't got any...), the CPUs/combos have been going very fast.

Here's an example:
http://forums.2cpu.com/showthread.php?t=68664

Don't know if you've got RAM to include with yours, but even without you ought to be able to get more than that if you're including WC gear.

Back