• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Would anyone know who the ram chip manufaturer is of these set of ocz's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmmm you got me there. These could even be Micron 5B-C's. I doubt that they are Hynix chips as those run on a much loose timings.

My vote goes that these are TCC5/TCCD's based on the timings and low stock Vdimm, but I'm not 100% sure.

http://www.techpowerup.com/memdb/

I believe that this ram is one of those listed in this database. Find OCZ and then down about 5 or 6 you should find it. Based on the database, it could be one of several different chips, including Winbond CH-5, Samsung TCB3, Mosel and ProMOS.

If you click on the item it will take you to a pic of the ram and it looks very much like what you've linked, except that it shows the timings as 2-3-2-5, instead of 2-2-3-5 like what you've linked.

wow i never thought it be hard to figure out lol... umm well which do you guys think it most likely is.. i'd like to volt mod the ram to my psu...you suggest i rip the ramsink off? .... i really don't wana do that :S... :bang head

BTW .. I currently have these volt modded at 3.1v.. so they can take 3.1 i think.. but im have'nt trouble setting the timmings i set it at 3-4-4-11 @ 215.. which is very lose and ran aquamark fine.. i will try 2-2-2-11 tonite @ 3.1v

Last edited:
Heres the ram Specs with picture below.. this is my ram Exact same notice the ocz logo is not like that sticker one :p

Basic Specs Name DDRAM 256X2 400M C2 3200 ELDCKOCZ OEM
Brand OCZ
Model OCZ400512ELDCPE-K
Capacity 512MB(2x256MB)
Speed DDR400(PC3200)
Type 184 Pin DDR SDRAM
Manufacturer OCZ
Additional Info Bandwidth 3.2GB/s
Support Voltage 2.6V
Registered or Unbuffered Unbuffered
Error Checking Non-ECC
CAS Latency 2-2-3-5 1T
Organization two 32M x 64 -Bit
tRAC
Warranty
Special Features Optimized for Dual Channel Operation

Attachments

• 20-146-895-03_1.jpg
    20-146-895-03_1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 60

ok well i could'nt wait to find out the specs on my ram so I ripped the ram sink of my chip and it said:

i know its Winbond ram

w942508ch-5
0342wI

can anyone tell me the max voltage rating for these chips? im not sure sure number to go by :S

Back