• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Razer gets a thumbs down from me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zip22

the begining of it all - my diamondback starts double clicking about every 1 in 5 single clicks. i confirm on the razer forum that this is a sure sign of a failing microswitch.

i contact razer. anytime i email razer, i seem to have to write a semi-angry or sarcastic follow up email 3 days later to finally recieve a response.

after a handful of emails, i find out that only products bought through their own store are covered under warranty. what the hell is up with that? is that a foreign thing? i have never heard of this before. so to get the warranty, you have to pay their rediculous retail prices.

they reluctantly agree to give me an RMA number. i should not feel like they are doing me a favor to get a <6 month old mouse fixed.

i mail them my mouse and wait a week and hear nothing from them. i email them, and they don't reply (as usual). then today, i get a new diamondback in the mail. i didn't even recieve any notice that they got my package. i guess they like surprises... too bad i don't.

Last edited:
Back