• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do i stabalize ram timmings on my nf7-s with this ram?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

amdfreak04

Has anyone o/c with this set of ocz before ... I find that most people have'nt seen this ram the timing 2-2-3-5 before ?...

I also am looking for people who have experimented to give me tips on how to get higher clock speeds out of this ram... im capable of giveing the ram up to 3.1v..

if there is certain way to o/c the ram by setting the timmings differently each time the memory fails in memtest please give a brief way of changeing timeings and voltages to gain the stablility in the ram..

thanks in advance

Heres the ram Specs with picture below.. this is my ram Exact same notice the ocz logo is not like that sticker one

Basic Specs Name DDRAM 256X2 400M C2 3200 ELDCKOCZ OEM
Brand OCZ
Model OCZ400512ELDCPE-K
Capacity 512MB(2x256MB)
Speed DDR400(PC3200)
Type 184 Pin DDR SDRAM
Manufacturer OCZ
Additional Info Bandwidth 3.2GB/s
Support Voltage 2.6V
Registered or Unbuffered Unbuffered
Error Checking Non-ECC
CAS Latency 2-2-3-5 1T
Organization two 32M x 64 -Bit
tRAC
Warranty
Special Features Optimized for Dual Channel Operation

Attachments

• 20-146-895-03_1.jpg
    20-146-895-03_1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 76
OCZ Steve is the expert. I hope he polks his head in here today. :)

I could not get OCZ to run on my PC.

What BIOS are you running?
-usually one with CPC off & OCZ mem work best.

What are the rest of your system spec.s?
You're at 2-2-2-11 on the memory, but what about your multi & FSB?

:cool:

WarriorII said:
OCZ Steve is the expert. I hope he polks his head in here today. :)

I could not get OCZ to run on my PC.

What BIOS are you running?
-usually one with CPC off & OCZ mem work best.

What are the rest of your system spec.s?
You're at 2-2-2-11 on the memory, but what about your multi & FSB?

:cool:

i'm not sure .. this is my weak area in pc's i have very little knowledge on which bios to use.. i know the last bios i put on my system was one done by mackory

i am useing a multi of 10 currently... i am aming for something simple fsb wise.. the sticks are in dual channel mode also.. the last thing i tried was running the sticks at 225fsb 3-4-4-11 which would not run stable .. at any voltage... i ran a single stick and was able to gain much more stability..

any help or tips would be great ... thanks in advance

I hope you are runing dual channel ?! If not stick mem to 1 & 3 slot. For more info go to MB ABIT section on Sen's Massive NF7-S 2.0 BIOS Vault and fine what's best for U! You'll find there what you need! :)

Back