• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

preparing for O/C project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

slaytalera

well i already O/Ced my graphics card...so my processor is up next
before i do any thing i wanna moniter as much info as possible(load, temp, everything else), im looking for a program that can do that. any suggestions, i want to be able to make a log of all the info, so that i can see what happens while im gaming or working. The processor is a pentium 4 @ 3.06GHz. thnx guys.

EDIT: also any other monitering progam anyother part of the comp would be apreciated again thnx

Motherboard monitor will give you temps, fan speeds and voltages as will speedfan. They just present the data differently. MBM has a log and speedfan has a charting function. Also, your motherboard manufacturer might have a free program that will do this. I know Abit and Asus have an app for download but I don't believe they are as fully functional as the above two programs.

alright thnx, i'll give them a try, what is concidered a high temp for a P4?

60+

my load temps are in the 57-60 range, idle i'm at 41-42. mine are pretty high (esp. considering that i already have a 120mm zalman), so i'd say anything over what i'm at is high enough to be worried. i'm currently investigating what's causing such high temps...

Back