• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stefong2

Registered
:bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head I am absolutely ****ed off at myself. It has something to do with RAM since I'm getting 3 long beep codes after all the power turns on and all fans go on and hard drive and cd drive (not sure about floppy no led light). It happened after I crashed on the bios screen after I stupidly decreased the latency timing for my RAM. I 've tried everything to reset the BIOS but it don't work . Got new RAM and still don't work! I can't boot up to BIos!!
So my computer is not working at all! I am sooo ****ed at myself . Please anyone help me It would mean the world to me if someone could give me advice on what to do :eh?:

:) :) :) :) hEY GOOD NEWS !FORGET THIS THREAD COMPLETLY. i JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO BOOT BACK UP TO bios . for people who come up with same problem. on an Intel board the jumper must be put onto the pins furthest to the left of the processor. For some reason the manual said u were supposed to remove it completley well oh well
. Also the first set of RAM I had did die. but oh well got better RAM! :) :santa: Go Patriot RAM! DDR-2 :santa:

Back