• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Reward?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nathan0490

Conroe Hoe
Newegg Question?

Well first i'd like to say that newegg.com has been top notch everytime for me... thats not to say that i've never recieved some defective stuff... whenever I have Jason has fixed that right away. I have spent well over $2000 with them in less then a year and have now started to build pc's for people in my area. I only reccomend newegg overall the other local places. I recently came across a customer who needs me to build him a Multimedia pc that he can use for composing his guitar music and video editing. I setup up a nice systemon newegg for which the total is around $2,000.00. Do you think newegg might treat me to something extra for suggesting people like this? I'm just wondering because ive heard of them doing similar for others. And as my business grows I will continue to purchase stuff for myself and reccomend others to Newegg.

Thanks,

Nathan

Last edited:
Back