• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which brand of DDR2 memory - and where from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jpmad4it

Registered
hey there, i am after some DDR2 240PIN memory. Preferbly gskill or OCZ - where can i get some from?? I dont anthing about DDR2 RAM, can someone please fill me in and let me know which are the good brands of DDR2 memory. Thanks, Jp

i would go with either OCZ or Corsair for DDR2... but whats your budget before we start deciding on anything

Lots of good DDR2 RAM. Corsair, Kingston, Crucial, OCZ, Mushkin, etc. The Mushkin DDR2-667 extreme performance is sweet and has good timings.

ive gone for the muskin DDR2 800 EDIT: this one 1Gb DDR2 XP6400 Mushkin (5-3-3-8) Series Dual Channel

Sneaky said:
why? what did they do to you?

they would not run stable at anything other than their stock timing and speed, raising voltage made them even more unstable. now I am just too happy with my 5400UL.

did you ever try memtesting them or checking with OCZ Steve to see if he could help you with the problem? (hes helping me sort out some problems w/ my OCZ DDR2 Plat. right now)

Back