• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are you satisfied with your high voltage UTT Memory ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Are you satisfied with your UTT?

• Yes, my modules are stable and perform to my expectations.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Not really,I had to compromise on frequency due to sudden appearence of unexplained instabilities.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Maybe. I have not optimized them yet/Other factors are holding me back.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely not! I'm having/had ghastly problems. I am swearing off UTT.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Super Nade

† SU(3) Moderator  †
Folks,

Now seems like a good time to obtain an accurate assessment on the performance of UTT based modules. The general trend shows that initially one obtains high frequecies and tight timings. However, as time goes by, unexplained problems seem to crop up. I have been seeing quite a few complaints regarding the same. Have you experienced this?What do you think? Please report in if you are having problems.

As always, a small paragraph describing your situation would be most helpful.

As a point of speculation, I would venture forth with a guess that it may be a PCB problem. Maybe the UTT modules don't like the BP PCB. I was seaking to Reefa_Madness and he suggested that this could also be a packaging issue. Following up (Inspired by) on that, I drew up the PCB argument. If you noticed, older BH modules were mostly on JEDEC specced PCB's. What do you think?

Last edited:
I have several sets of this stuff and I love it...... certainly gives you the edge when benchmarking.

Nice and stable so far, just got the second stick and I haven't tried it higher yet. Amazing stuff if you can give the volts and cooling.

Back