• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech G5 owers ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DSM4Life

When scrolling does the red led under the mouse come on ? I though it did and mines doesnt anymore , just curious. I did notice pointer acting up a little.

do you think it's better than the copperhead? i'm going to sell my mouse and my mousepad to my friend for $50(fUnc 1030 and a diamondback) and i'm deciding between the g5 and the copperhead.

-1cem4n

Granted I do not have a g5, I do have a copperhead, I can't see how you could ever need a mouse with more response/sensitivity, the g5 and diamondback are just marketing B.S. Do you have your sensitivity turned all the way up with the copperhead, I am at about a 1/4 sensitivity and all my friends ***** when they use it LOL.

the copperhead had a horrible start. many firmware issues, some create a dead mouse that needs to be exchanged. it still does not poll correctly, and it is unclear whether this will be fixable with firmware flashes. and its priced way to high. right now i would definately go with the g5.

cole, did you confuse the diamondback and the copperhead in your post? i'm confused as to what you are refering to.

Back