• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is he ?? Bios Chip Man !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xtreme Barton

hey where or how do i contact the guy who does bios chips..

i remember not to long ago he was around here.. anyone know who he is and if he still does it ?

heck i cant remember his name .. i know whom ever it was had it posted here on these forums.. is bigtoe reputable (im talking 110%) ?

IMO BigToe makes some of the best modded BIOSes out. I am currently using his modded 704-2 BIOS in my board (DFI nF4 SLI-DR), and my last board, a Gigabyte 8INXP I used his BIOS. What are your system specs?

Here is the link to BigToe's BIOS sticky over at XS.

Enigma422 said:
Opps, I thought u meant modded BIOS.....this is what hours of quantum mechanics hw does to people ;).

man, i have issues adding, seriously, i can't even operate a calculator properly

Enigma422 said:
Opps, I thought u meant modded BIOS.....this is what hours of quantum mechanics hw does to people ;).
I know the feeling.

Xtreme Barton: What do you mean "does bios chips"? You could try badflash.com, or doing a hot flash, if you have a spare motherboard hanging around.

no i want to do this on the cheap .. i need to order a backup chip with a bios installed on it..

its for a oem setup im tweaking out for a friend..

and by the way i been over to XS and also found a couple of other sites that explain how to mod bios. even have tools for ya to use ..

ill be lloking into this more heavily in the next month or so ..

anyone know if you can mod a bios to change cas timing for ram .. stuck at 2 thanks to this oem bios.. its on a nforce 2 board

Back