• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SuperTalent 2GB Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aicjofs

Registered
I was at a local retailer the other day and saw this 2GB Kit for $215USD. I had never even heard of SuperTalent. I ask the guy at the counter what the timings were at he said the CAS was 2.5. Full refund in 15days so I thought I would try it out.

Basically it's 2 D32PB1GJ modules which are not CAS 2.5, the timings are 3-3-3-8 at 2.5V.

I popped this in the Opteron 144 rig and got it clocked up to 225Mhz 3-3-3-7 at 2.5V and it ran Memtest86+ last night with no errors. I tried for 233Mhz but no voltage made a difference. Could seem to get the timings any tighter either(at 200)

Sandra and Everest say they are Nanya chips.

Anyway I tried searching for SuperTalent and even Nanya but I found very little, so I thought I would just pass the info on in case someone comes across this memory, and wonders if it's any good.

Back