• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need recommendations on a Socket 478 mATX motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lcarvone

Title pretty much says it all. Looking for something to use with a low end Intel P4 Northwood cpu. Good onboard audio and overclocking options would be an obvious plus. Gaming performance is not essential since it will be used for a HTPC project. If you can provide a link and comments that would great.

Thanks for the link and recommendations....you are the second person to recommend this board....man the Intel chipset based Asus boards are 50% more expensive than the non-Intel based ones !!!

Thanks for the welcome karl pell....Reefa Madness turned me on to the forums here a couple weeks ago. I actually used to spend a decent amount of time around the forum here some years back....only recently have I had time to get back into the swing of things. As for the dealership, you don't know how many times I have almost rear ended somebody because I was gawking :)

Back