• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I have a question about my new redline ram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Avg

Runnin at 250mhz with the specified timming I get a lot of errors in memtest at 3.3v, so I wanted to know if when mushkin says 3.3v 3.5v, does it mean that it should be stable at 250mhz in between those 3.3 and 3.5 voltages, or should it be stable at 3.3v?

edit: by the way if you have a dfi and a redline or something simular. could you post your timmings I'm kind of having a hard time with the vast amount of timmings and it will take me a while to used to them.

Last edited:
Avg said:
Runnin at 250mhz with the specified timming I get a lot of errors in memtest at 3.3v, so I wanted to know if when mushkin says 3.3v 3.5v, does it mean that it should be stable at 250mhz in between those 3.3 and 3.5 voltages, or should it be stable at 3.3v?

edit: by the way if you have a dfi and a redline or something simular. could you post your timmings I'm kind of having a hard time with the vast amount of timmings and it will take me a while to used to them.

it means 3.3-3.5 so up the voltage to 3.5 and try that. and u can find some timings here from a guy at xs.
http://img140.echo.cx/img140/9493/274mhz38v4jk.jpg

Voltage rating is from 3,3V to 3,5V.

I personally would not use the timings suggested above because Redline can do tighter than that.

Tcl: 2.0
Trcd: 2
Tras: 6
Trp: 2
Trc: 7
Trfc: 15
Trrd: 2
Twr: 2
Twtr: 1
Trtw: 2
Tref: 1168 / 3120
Twcl: 1