• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Interesting Overclock problem.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Skiing Squirrel

I overclock my Epox 9npa+ via bios. I have my FSB at 215. My total speed doesn't change no matter how high I raise the fsb of the ram. Windows still detects 1.9ghz (stock is 1.8, but I should be well over 1.9). Bios says I am running 215, but Microsoft says otherwise. Everest and Sandra say I am also running 1.9ghz. What gives?

what processor? it could be locked i found out mine was lol tho with an older bios i can clock to a few hundered mhz ;) shame i need the new bios tho!!

mmm.... maybe you've broke it lol dont you need to change more than the fsb tho? i mean ive not overclocked for a while due to a locked processor but i use to do it on the board anway not through the bios hope somone can help you out mate ;)

Try ressetting everything, then Upping the FSB by 10 with a raised voltage if you havent allready dont so.

Back