• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Easy PC Kits (Dave's lapping kits)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Super Nade

† SU(3) Moderator  †
Folks,

I'd like to let everybody know that its been a wonderful experience dealing with EasyPCKits. Fast shipping and a great value for money. Beats the hell outta picking sandpaper from Lowe's :D. Included in the package was a little something I had not asked for, i.f zip ties and an extra 1x00 grit sandpaper!

Totally satisfied with my purchase.

-S-N

Super Nade said:
Folks,

I'd like to let everybody know that its been a wonderful experience dealing with EasyPCKits. Fast shipping and a great value for money. Beats the hell outta picking sandpaper from Lowe's :D. Included in the package was a little something I had not asked for, i.f zip ties and an extra 1x00 grit sandpaper!

Totally satisfied with my purchase.

-S-N

Daves a good guy, and funny to boot, once with an ordered kit he sent me a free flathead screwdriver, it was about two feet long. :santa:

lol!

What did you do with it? Send it over if you are not using it. It would make a good arrow/projectile :D

Rbreb13 said:
lol I have pry bars that aren't that long.

I use it as a pry bar but it also doubles as a backup anti troll weapon
viking.gif

Back