• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

another monarch thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
man do they suck...

Order ID: 0451339 Order Date 2005-10-12

Order Status
Your order has been submitted to the warehouse for processing. Shipping from this point typically takes 1-2 business days after the order has been approved. Our shipping system will automatically email you your tracking number when your order has been shipped.

If the website notes extended lead times for any of the items you purchased such as pre-order items, please be aware that the order will take the noted amount of time to ship rather than 1-2 days.

If you ordered a barebone configuration or complete system then your order will take longer to process due to the assembly and testing of your barebone or system. Barebone configurations take 3-4 days to properly assemble and test. Motherboard combos take 1-3 days. For complete custom computer systems please allow 8-13 business days unless otherwise notated on the website.

Questions or comments regarding this order should be directed to [email protected] with your order number in the subject line.

Shipping Details
Shipping Code FedEx 2 day

ordered on wed..yet to ship
im going to try calling them and find out wth is going on..see if they can gimmi overnight shipping :shrug:

I;ve said it before and I'll say it again.

Monarch = EVIL

I think i said that to you also :shrug:

Good luck man I hope you get it squared away, monarch isnt usually willing to hook a customer up even after they bork an order, unlike newegg which makes 1 mistake out of 1000 and they STILL offer to make it up to you.

Newegg OWNS

hmm just got off phone
they oversold..soo they're gettin more in today and upgraded to me to fedex 2day
fair nuff'
still i wish they gave me a notice

and ya rattle i know you warned..but price was too good to stay away from :p

wow..it hasnt shipped yet and they're out of stock ~ eta is freakin thurs..imma call tomarrow and try to get overnight..GAH

n00b, j/k go with newegg monarch is slightly cheaper, what does a few bucks more matter when its the choice of a couple weeks late shipping or arrive at ur door in 2 days with standard shipping?

Back