• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ RMA - what do I include?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
I got an RMA from OCZ for my dead 600W psu. They didn't tell me if I should include the WHOLE RETAIL KIT, or if I should just include the PSU.

Can anyone tell me what I should send tomorrow? Thx in advance...

~g0dM@n

9mmCensor said:
Call them.
Please. That was obnoxious. It's 845pm... I'm asking, so that I know how to pack it tonight before work tomorrow morning.

they like to email you a form to fill out, do it, send it back package it the way you would normally package something of the size, in the plastic ram container in a box secure maybe some bubble wrap inside, their addy on the box and RMA number....

g0dM@n said:
Please. That was obnoxious. It's 845pm... I'm asking, so that I know how to pack it tonight before work tomorrow morning.
I dont know. Sometimes timezones work cool. I think they are in Cali, and your east coast, so I thought maybe the time zone would mean they were still working or they might have 24/7 support.

Sorry.

okay... np... gonna try now 9mm. i'll let ya guys know\. :)

i got an answer pretty fast... he said i can send either way... i'll get back what i send.

He told me I can send JUST the power supply. I don't want to risk them not sending me back the rest of it.

:) Sorry for b4, 9mm... i guess we both misunderstood each other. :)

Back