• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2x1GB OCZ PC4000 EB Plat

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

poogl3

Hey all,

I just got the 2 gig matched pair from OCZ and wanted to compare performance. Right now I'm running at 230MHz FSB with a 1:1 ratio and 2.7V to the RAM. My timings are 2.5,3,2,7. Anyone able to get down to CAS 2 at that speed?

Also, what are the overall impressions of this RAM? I am quite impressed, but am interested to see what other people think.

currently running 3.0e at 3.6 @ 240FSB timings are 2.5-3-3-5, ratio 1:1, agp/pci not locked. still doing tests for stableness lol.... i dunno about 2.0 though thats kinda low.

I have a 2 gig kit of pc3200 and I too was wondering what people were getting, I have a 64 3000 and wondering how to run it (divider, high mhz and loose timings, tight timings and low mhz)

Don't worry about cas 2. Set the timings to 3-3-2-7 and crank your FSB. Most of the kits I've seen so far have been doing over 270FSB on A64 systems :)

Back