• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P5WD2 arrived...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AdvanS13

got it from ZZF today...hmm smells new, looks new, but it was missing the plastic cover on the ziff socket. think urgh........not sure, the manual shows it having one, i'm wondering if something happend to it?

what ya think?

thanks

yup, i don't think i'll worry...but i guess we will find out when it boots up next week :)

board choice, i was persuaded by fishy (punk) :)....glad i got it now, he was right.

this darn box is packed full of lovely plastic baggys :)

yeah ton of accessories no? anyways have fun with that board and all your ES's :p hopefully you have some nice ram to go with it, these boards can do crazy fsb unmodded :) you should probably update bios to the latest (0519)
word of warning, many of our driver cds don't work right, you might want to download the drivers and utilities from their website.

roger that...so um i opened the packaging, and the plastic cover was sitting on the mobo...lol, guess it is new :)

Back