• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech G7 931375-0403 2-Tone 6 Buttons 1x Wheel USB RF Laser Mouse - Retail

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ZGOZZ

Laser gaming mouse.
looks good anybody have this yet?
26-104-203-01.JPG
Model
Brand Logitech
Name G7
Model 931375-0403
Wireless
Wireless Type RF
Power Supply fast-swap ultra-light Li-ion
Operating Time Up to two and a half days for average game play
Connection Type
Interface USB
Spec
Hand Orientation Right
Tracking Method Laser
Buttons 6
Scrolling Capability 1x Wheel
Color 2-Tone
Features
Features 2000 dpi laser engine
Full-speed USB + 2.4 GHz cordless
Battery-level indicator
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) gaming feet
In-game sensitivity switching
Warranty
Manufacturer Warranty Three-year warranty

I just orderd one 2 days ago... should show up sometime early next week... I will let you know... or make my own review thread when iget it...

nice to see they are shiping another color and not just that green one.

This is suppsoed to be an improvement ove the MX1000 as it uses a true laser as the tracker.

well my copperhead isn't here yet. damn usps since it was suppose to be here at the beginning of this week.

-1cem4n

I have and I love.

Never had a MX1000 so I cannot compare but it slides as it is on oil and damn accurate too. Batteries last the 2 days of normal use and easy to change. Still have not tested the range yet, it is currently 6" away from homebase.

tom10167 said:
Only six buttons? Hardly an upgrade.

Aww they got rid of the forward button. I use that quite often! Sometimes I accidently hit the back button one too many times and have to go forward! Although I would love to try one out! :)

JT

I have not picked it up yet.
Sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Back