• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RAM From ZZF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darkknight187

i don't know if anybody else has had this problem but within my last two ram purchases from ZZF they always seem to send me some bad stuff on the first trip, first a bad stick of patriot value and then a bad set of dual channel xblk ddr600 i guess i'm saying even though their prices were cheaper after the RMA and the shipping it would have been cheaper to hit up newegg and probably get good sticks.

That sucks. Fedex just delivered some Patriot ram to me today that I ordered from zzf last week. The one I ordered was the 2x512MB PC4200 kit (PDC1G4200ELK). I hope this was not the same ones you had problems with.

Zipzoomfly sent me my x850xtpe that I had to RMA back and when they sent out my new one the metal strip that connects to the case was bent in half. After I bent it back it worked fine. I dunno if it was UPS or zipzoomfly ( yes for some reason they sent me back my gfx card with 5 day UPS). The box looked pretty beat up ;/

Back