• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP3200 & XP4400 ships with TCCD!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zebbo

Mushkin Tech Rep
As some of you may already know, Samsung has started providing the TCCD chips again due the huge demand. This affects greatly to our XP3200 and XP4400 modules which earlier used TCC5 chips. We have been shipping XP3200 and XP4400 modules for month now with TCCD chips on BrainPower PCB.

freeagent, hard to say cause it depends a lot about your motherboard and CPU. Are they able to handle speed above 240MHz? Do you have something in mind you would like to achieve? latencies and/or frequency?

Im not sure if my 240 barrier is my ram, or my mobo :shrug: Id like to retain my 2-3-3-x, But of course, tight is alright, if ya know what i mean ;) My Cpu is good for a solid 2500mhz, more is heat.. Id also like to stay at 1T Im vdimm limited, but id like something that can tolerate the 2.9v, if thats what it takes to get some clockage. I know this dinosaur can only go so fast.. and im probably at the limit of an unmodded board, just the bios is the only thing thats not original. Any suggestions? Or is it just time for me to put this thing down, and move on? I have a DFI Ultra-D, and 3200 venice, Im just waiting to scoop a new gfx card. But i really want to keep this as a functional secondary machine, Instead of pillageing it for parts :)

I think its your CPU or motherboard that's holding you. However only memory that can give you tighter timings for the 240MHz seems to be BH5, but your motherboard doesn't support high enough VDIMM for them.

freeagent..

your best bet is to upgrade to 939. those were nice boards but i think what your seeking is in a new platform.

Back