• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Freebies from Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

itshondo

Feebies from Newegg

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the "Vendor Discussion" area, so I'm posting this here since it's a good deal.

After logging in, I posted a "Testimonial" on Newegg's site regarding my high opinion of them, their products, and service.

5 days later I had a UPS (?) package arrive from Newegg. Inside was a Newegg t-shirt and liscense plate frame.

Pretty cool of them to do this for a positive testimonial.

:p

Newegg rocks, they are one of the companies that just shines next to some of the other crap ones we have to choose from, OCZ and Sidewinder are also baddass companies with great people products and service.

Dude, Monarch was going to include this wine opener with one of their X2s I think, I saw it as a "free" combo thing on the side.

I have ordered $400+ from Newegg in the past 2 months and I have not gotten ANY free stuff, but then again I have not asked for any either.

Alchemy1 said:
I have ordered $400+ from Newegg in the past 2 months and I have not gotten ANY free stuff, but then again I have not asked for any either.

Don't feel bad, I've ordered probably $20k over the last 3 years.

Alchemy1 said:

I was in the same boat but I sent them an email telling them how impressed I was with their service and I got a case badge, pen and an Asus T-shirt I would not even mow my yard in............

orion25 said:
I was in the same boat but I sent them an email telling them how impressed I was with their service and I got a case badge, pen and an Asus T-shirt I would not even mow my yard in............

Hahaha...that is pretty funny.

20K what have you guys been buying?!?!

Well I build at least 4 PCs a year, add in customer upgrades, plus I upgrade mine about 2-4 times a year, so at 1500 a pop, over 3 years.........it adds up.

I wish I had money to spend on my personal PC's like that...lol. My AMD socket A system would be SOOOO far gone it would not even be funny.

I left a testimonial praising newegg yesterday and now there seems to be a free gift on it's way to me. That's awesome.

ya i would recommend writing something nice about newegg.......

not only do they deserve the good feedback but i got a nice shirt and cd case to boot

Link to the testimonials page? I can't seem to find it.

Edit: I found it. Nevermind.

$4000 in 10 months, here. not one bad experience, and nothing but kickass service. i once RMA'd a broken 15 dollar fan, and e-mailed them asking if i had to ship it back for half what it was worth. i got a refunded the next day. that and their reliability are more valuable than any freebie they could ever give me. unless it was like a processor or something LOL.

What!?!? I wrote an eloquent and hugely praising e-mail of commendation to them 3 years ago because I was so impressed, but I never got anything in return! I wasn't expecting a response. I just wanted someone over there to know that their efforts were appreciated. I felt fine about not getting responded to until reading this thread, haha! Maybe they weren't doing nearly as well then as they are now and couldn't afford to give out gifts?

Back