• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much money have you spent with newegg that past year

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well I spent at least 2.5 Grand at newegg the last 2 years, and maybe 400 at other sites.

god probably like 5k between 4 computers not counting the numerous people I have sent there to buy whole computers.

Not everything has been from newegg becuase you get taxed in NJ :( .
But in the last 2 years id say about $1600 and right now I don't think I'll
be buying to much more becuase college is starting to take its toll.

I just had to check for myself!

$2758 in the last 12 months :eek: (NOT including my Main PC which is about 18 Months old now - well over $3500 in the past 18 Months). I didn't realize it was THAT much! The 12 Month Period only included 1 complete PC, and a bunch of HD's and a few Video Cards, Fans, HSF's, misc cables, etc. Adds up quick, eh? A total of 4 RMA's out of the bunch (Bad MoBo, Bad RAM, Bad CRT, and a Cardbus FW/USB card that didn't work with my Lappy).

I don't even want to THINK about how much I've spent on eBay this year :beer: . eBay plus NewEgg plus Pro-Audio investments are over $10,000 in 24 months :eek: .

I might have a "problem" - Ya Think? ;)

:cool:

According to my Invoices: $14,728.41

I've built about 12 desktops and 1 high-end server system in the past year. Business has been doing very well for me...

Then again, I have spent an additional $35,000 this past year through other companies (mainly IBM).

Last edited:
I have spent around $400. I have been killing the classifieds and other websites for good deals.

$0 for last 1.5years. I have found that classifieds are much better than online stores. :D

0 this year - about 200bucks over 2 years and around 700 at other various online stores this year since newegg doesnt always have the best deals amounst online stores

I'm finished buying from newegg and SVC this year, I've got all I wanted so far. I don't know what to ask for christmas, just cards I guess. :p

I've spent somewhere under $2000 on newegg this year, and I don't regret it this time!

Back