• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Annoying mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ocean

Sometimes I have to click twice to get the mouse to perform a desired action. This appears to be random. It occurs in all programs, desktop, browser etc. I have switched out mice and still the same result. I have 3 other machines and those function normally. Anyone have some thoughts?

Thanks in advance. :cool:

If it's a Logitech or Microsoft mouse, you might want ot install the dirvers. If you have, uninstall them and use the default Windows one. If it happens both ways, then it's probably something with your Windows installation. Just a guess, though.

Turns out that I was switching between 2 Inland optical meeces. I tried a kensington and it works fine. I did notice ,however, that in device manager the Inland mice are listed as "USB browser mouse" and the Kensington as "HID compliant mouse". Got no Idea what that means....
Anyway, all is well. Thanks for the reply
:cool:
Oh yeah, Inland seems to be out of business. It is now Bencole.com. website still under construction.......

I've found HID compliant mice to work flawlessly in the past....just stick with those i guess.

Back