• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bluetooth mouse/kb not working

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
just bought these off the classies - mx900 combo
and for the life of me i cant get mouse/kb to connect to the hub!
im calling tech support on mon to see what they say..but ya has anyone encountered this? i installed software and im thinking maybe the drivers didnt install right for the hub, but would that cause devices not to be able to connect to the hub via the buttons on the hardware?

I have the exact same combo and didnt install the drivers. I dont know if the drivers make a difference. When you hit the blue button and then hit the reset button on the device does the blue light stop blinking? Ive had problems where the base unit froze and wouldnt respond to anything. I had to power cycle it a few times to get it to work. I dont know why. When the keyboard connects to the hub the LEDs for the various locks should light up.

Ive seen it have a range of 50 ft through walls so it SHOULD connect if done in the same room.

JT

Something is definitly wrong with the base unit then. It SHOULD blink until you hit the connect button on a bluetooth device. If it doesnt blink then there is definitly something wrong with it. :(

Did you try power cycling it a few times to see if that changed anything? Dont have it plugged into either the USB or power. Let it out a few minutes and plug it back in.

JT

Back