• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cpu Wont Post

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

falcx

System in sig.

I had been testing different ram settings and I had left them at 1T and went to reboot but it froze up at post screen.

Now i get nothing , i dont get the post or anything. My dvd drives lights keep flashing and I cant even get into the bios settings. I get nothing on the screen at all, and I dont get any error codes either. It says FF. What now??

I dont get any beeps, nothing.

Im goona disconnect everything and try to reconnect all hardware .

I cleared the cmos with battery and power on.........turned off power,pulled battery.

Nothin...............no hd activity, nothing at all on the monitor, just keeps accessing my 2 dvd drives.

took the power off everything but the hd, nothin.

Tried regular ATA hd , nothing.

Interesting note tho:

If I take the power cable off the video card.........It doesnt post a code, but it beeps solid.

If I dont have any RAM in it, not 1 stick............... It does nothing.......no beeps. nothing......just like with a stick of ram in it.

Only thing it reacts to is if I pull the power off the video card.

Back