• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xoxide.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adnonimape

Registered
I've ordered $1000's of products from them.

Everytime my package arrives as described, returns are easy, I once returned an item that was my fault! I ordered something that wasnt compatible with what I had! And they took it back, and issued a full refund.

Packages arrive in a timely manner, some items are a bit expensive, but overall, I'd give this place a 9 out of 10!

http://xoxide.com

i use to shop there but not anymore because of their shipping prices

svc > xoxide

svc rocks! they have the cheapest shipping on all the small stuff (case fans etc.)

Does anyone have a definitive answer for whether it works on DFI NF2 ultra infinity mobos? Some ppl say yes, some ppl say no. According to some, doing the mod has helped them increase their stable fsb, while others says installing custom bios with the mod built in does it for you. and still, others say that the mod with the custom bios is the best way to go.

me confused! :confused:

Flip-Mode said:
Second - get the 3200 Venice, amdzone.com did a review of it and the 3500 and they both OC to the same speed and at the same speed the 3200 performs a little better so the 3500 is an utter waste of money.
Make sure you get Venice core!
Any more questions?

And one last thing: :welcome:

I think the 3000+ venice is the best overclocker on the market right now. I would call it the 2500+ Barton of the AMD 64 line. Its cheap ($136 on newegg) and it overclocks easily to 2.4 ghz+ (which is 3500+ speed i believe). If you check the tabulations listed on this website, it even shows that the avg overclock for the 3000+ venice is around 2.7-2.8ghz.

And for motherboard, get an asus a8n-deluxe sli or the DFI version of it. the via chipsets just dont compare in terms of ease of overclockabilty.

hey guys,

finally have the time and money to do a complete upgrade of my system.
i was going to get an amd 6990 in tradition with my 4870x2, but after reading reviews about how loud the damn thing is, i've decided to go the 6970 crossfire route. for roughly the same amount of money, i get more performance at lower sound and heat.

i was just wondering if the mobo i selected has adequate spacing for the crossfire, and will being limited to 8x/8x affect the performance much? i've been out of the loop for a long time (4 years now), and would appreciate any tips.

build is below -
2600K sandy bridge
asus p8p67 deluxe
8gb gskill ddr3 2133 ripjaws
2x powercolor 6970s with custom fans (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131394)

plan on keeping the same psu (corsair 750w) i have right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back