• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingwin Support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NeoSpawn

My Artic cooler is leaking so I emailed their support group. Its been two days now, and I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with Kinwin's support people and how good they are? :shrug:

NeoSpawn

Thanks for moving, forgot about the Vendor thread *pounds on head*

Well I've emailed Kingwin before asking about details about the unit. Never got a response.

I emailed Kingwin about a broken C-Clip Tool and they responded in about 3 days. They said they would send me a new tool and I also had a leak in my resevoir, where the screw cap is... and they said that if it was a year since I bought it, they would RMA it with no charge. I could have done that but I modified the crap out of it and I did not feel right for sending it back. They did attempt to give me a new tool though, by attempt I mean they sent me New tubing, new connectors, new thermal probe... but no clip! I really did not care because a needle nose works just fine though.

I guess just be patient in emailing them.
Bryan D.

Thanks alot Bryan D. Yeah I have a leak in my resevoir as well, but it doesnt look like to be in the screw cap. In the review section on Overclockers I saw the insides of it. I could easily modify it as well, ooo the possibilities ^_^.

But thanks for your insight there. Much obliged.

NeoSpawn

Hmmmm very very nice idea. I did use the tactful way of saying how people have told me you are a good company so I am hoping you will hold to that and such. But if they are like ohh I dont believe you. Im going to write a rant here, degrading them. Then find other sites and post up the same rant there lol.

Ranting and degrading them isn't the best idea either. It's a good idea to just make a thread stating your problem and linking their sales support to it.

NeoSpawn said:
In the review section on Overclockers I saw the insides of it. I could easily modify it as well, ooo the possibilities ^_^.

What part exactly were you thinking of modifying?

I have been thinking about ripping the pump/res apart and converting the pump into an inline model:) If you also look closely, the pump is only running 5Volts:)X2! So imagine a the pump running with less restricting, smaller inline mode, and more powerful! The mod has been in my head but with school, motorcycle repairs, and a whole lot of other stuff, I have not found the time to fiddle.

Anyway,
Bryan d.

Kingwin always answered my emails they even sent me the whole bottom piece to my front bezel on my KT424 BKWM even after my warranty was up.And had been for a while.The little plastic piece that covers the usb ports broke and they sent the whole piece to me free of charge

Back