• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

game controller needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beastiedk

Registered
Hi

I am considering buying a game controller (for PC) to play games such as FIFAs and NBA Lives, anybody can recommend a really good one? Wireless would be more than great but not excluding

Thanks

I personally like the PlayStation controller....just get yourself a PS to usb adapter.

Logitech has a nice dual analog also.

ye I agree EA games actualy recommends that logitech dual analog game pad, and it is good I use it my self for NBA Live 2005

i reccomend a normal xbox controller. with a little work, it plugs right into USB and worksgreat, force feedback and all. all you ahve to do is splice on a USB plug, all the colors are already thesame and all, escept the controller will ahve one more than the usb plug, the yellow, its not used. i use one for emulators, and love it.

Hmmm...I have just gotten into computer games, but I am SO used to console controllers it kills me playing with a mouse and keyboard. If I can find a cheap xbox controller and a spare USB cable I may try this.

Why yes it is, but for $44 I'd rather buy the old version and hack it up or just buy and adaptor on ebay.

Alchemy1 said:
Why yes it is, but for $44 I'd rather buy the old version and hack it up or just buy and adaptor on ebay.

Well there you have it! Thats awesome. You can also get adaptors for the regular xbox controllers. I have one.

TheProf said:
ye I agree EA games actualy recommends that logitech dual analog game pad, and it is good I use it my self for NBA Live 2005

Thanks, I decided and bought the Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2 (not a fan of cordless stuff but well) and it seems to be pretty good. Good response and pretty comfortable.

Now another question, any good places to download profiles? The ones in Logitech's website are quite old.

Thanks

Back