• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

laptop style and feel like keyboard??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

InfamousHindu

I need a new keyboard and was wondering if any of you guys knew of a good keyboard that felt like a laptop. I was looking at the logitech dinovo but thats kinda expensive.

Also search Newegg for "scissor keys" and you'll come up with a few things. I have one and I love it. I can type much much faster with them. Far less effort to push the keys in.

the one ive experienced was a cheap one with white keys, and had blue LEDs in it so that the keys could glow. unfortunately i dont know the name or make of it. i too have grown fond of laptop keyboards. i just wish mine was silent like it was when i bought the lappy.

Coolermaster Q
Brushed aluminum USB low-profile keyboard

I believe it went for $15-$20 awhile ago.

i use a viewsonic viewmate ku201. however they have discontinued that keyboard. i believe the equivilant now is the viewsonic ku709. very nice keyboard and i can type extremely fast on it due to the very small amount of travel that the keys need to move. however, when i go to a normal keyboard, it is hard because i am not used to having to push the keys down so far...

Logtech Denovo is like my laptop keyboard, but its also very expenive, detatchable media pad is very nice though

I bought this keyboard 1 week ago and I love it, I am typing on it right now.

Logitech Ultra X

Feels just like my Compaq laptop keyboard, and is about a half an inch thick. If what you are looking for is a true laptop keyboard get this keyboard.

Back