• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gmail account & trying to route mail from my home account

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
Ok how would I do this. I just realized I needed to have a ISP e-mail for use in the classifieds. Yet I rarely use that e-mail address except for looking at here and there. So I'd like to setup my gmail account to accept the mail is that possible?

I got it setup in yahoo currently but I like my gmail account more for forum based sites.

Ok, guess trying that now and see if it work. Wonder how long between forwards.

Great deal it works perfectly, was totally looking over the forwarding setting didn't see it at first. Thanks.

-_{MoW}_-Assasi said:
i signed up using a gmail, i dont actually have access to my ISP email, my parents own that, i just hope i dont get booted from this forum because of that, coz u luv u guys :beer:

It was more dealing with the classifieds and selling things for sure, and probley buying too. I just missed a posting and SSS informed me of it, so I had to change my addy, and wanted to make sure I could still use my gmail account for the forums since thats what the account is basically for. Forums subscriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back