• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Droll over this PC...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
guys, don't you know? it's WIRELESS SCSI. meaning the CPU now has a built in directional antenna and it gets it's information with wireless-z. it's 1 TB per second lol

-1cem4n

1cem4n said:
guys, don't you know? it's WIRELESS SCSI. meaning the CPU now has a built in directional antenna and it gets it's information with wireless-z. it's 1 TB per second lol

-1cem4n

I read about that too!

didn't know it was already being marketed

so unimpressed buy the budget gamer ;) it never ceases to amaze how completly overpriced cutting edge tech is

That'll be one hell of a server! But there's a couple things wrong with it. For one, I hope he's not planning on running those TOP's in SLi, only ASUS boards have the right spacing between PCIe slots to do that. And also, he kind of skimped on the PSU. For a few more dollars he could get a PCP&C 510.

9mmCensor said:
ewww ThermalTake.

That case is beautiful. Eatmyshorts7569 on this forum, who i am good friends with, has this case and it impressed my socks off when i saw it!

Back